MRO General Manager - China Base
Zenon are currently seeking a General Manager for a permanent position based with a well-established Corporate Jet MRO in China.
The purpose of this role is to be the Accountable Manager for the establishment, and to lead and be accountable for the management and performance of a Maintenance Part 145 Service Centre with a strategic objective to achieve Operational Excellence through leadership, cultural change and implementation of corporate business improvement strategies, tools and techniques.
• 15+ years in Aviation Industry, preferable on the Business and/or private Aviation Experience;
• More than 10 years of experience in managing a sizable team, preferably in aviation related industries;
• Preferably hold a CAAC, EASA and/or FAA Maintenance Licence, and/or a Bachelor degree or above in Engineering;
• Master degree in business administration or additional qualifications in management;
• Liaison experience with the CAAC, HKCAD, FAA, EASA and/or other aviation industry agents;
• Strong background exposure with both domestic and international vendors;
• Demonstrated and firm understanding of international travel, international customs and practices;
• Working knowledge of inspection procedures, methods, equipment and accepted industry standards;
• Experience with P&L and business plan strategy;
• Previous International experience, namely in the Asia region;
• Detailed minded, excellent management skills, strong business acumen with reasonable level of financial literacy;
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in English are essential, understanding of the Chinese language would be advantageous.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and management incentives.
Should you be interested please apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information please telephone +44(0)1483 332000 for a confidential conversation.
All applicants will be handled in the strictest confidence
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is the acting Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.