B757/767 Contract offered by SF Express - An Excellent Cargo Airlines
SF Express is a household brand in China, this promising Cargo carrier has enjoyed significant success and financial growth during recent years and has built up a handsome fleet of 30 cargo aircraft featuring B757, B767 and B737.
SF Airlines operates a network from its hub in Shenzhen Baoan International Airport which covers all parts of China Currently and also has delivery service to the US, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Australia.
This contract offers:
1. Choice of 4 weeks on 2 weeks off commuting roster and local working pattern
2. Base in Shenzhen, nice coastal city adjacent to Hong Kong.
3. Lucrative pay package including basic pay, flight allowance, per diem and seniority pay
4. Generous allowances including housing, transport and international travel
5. Excellent annual bonus and contract completion bonuses.
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance provided
7. Paid sick leave and paid medical treatment period up to 6 months
8. Instructor position available
1. Current B757/767 type-rating, logged at least 4000 total hours and 800 PIC hours on type.
1. First class medical
2. English level 4 or above
3. Age 55 or below
4. No accident, incident or criminal record
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.