Direct Entry A330 Position for A330 and A320 Captains - Commuting from Europe and Nr. America
Hainan Airlines is China’s largest privately-owned air transport company, as well as the first Chinese Airlines being rated 5-star by Skytrax. It operates scheduled domestic and international services on over 500 routes. HNA is also one of the seven Airlines to be ranked as a 5-star Airline by Skytrax.
HNA overseas destinations in Europe and North America include: Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Rome, Prague, Tel Aviv, Nairobi, Manchester, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Toronto, San Jose, Auckland, Los Angeles.
This job gives A320 experienced captains the great opportunity to get onto wide body and long haul flights.
This contract offers:
1. Extremely Generous remuneration and benefit package up to US$25000 per month plus overtime payment on top
2. Commuting bases include all HNA destinations in Europe, North America, Asia and more
3. Different roster patterns to suit individual needs including 8 days off and 11 days off per month, two month off time can be taken back to back and combine with annual leave and sick leave.
4. Generous contract renewal bonus up to $20,000
5. Paid annual leave and sick leave up to 37 days
6. Free international tickets and ID travel
7. Health insurance, loss of license insurance and education benefit provided
8. Instructor positions are available to the right pilots
9. US$15000 additional bonus for pilots who can start contract within 2 months of successully completing screening
Current on A320 type rating, last flight within past 6 months
Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO English level 4 or above
Age 54 or below for A320 captains getting new type-rating training, 55 or below for A330 qualified captains
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.