Licensed B1 Aircraft Engineer
** Licensed B1 Engineer **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a B1 Engineer to join a reputable MRO client based in the South of the UK on a permanent basis.
Our client are offering a competitive starting package with excellent career progression prospects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out and certifying Base and Line maintenance in accordance with approved data on both group and customer aircraft.
- Respond to domestic and international AOG situations
- Ensure that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Control are followed at all time.
To be considered for the role you must:
- have an unrestricted EASA part 66 B1 License
- Type rated on two of the following: Learjet 45, Citation 560XLS, Challenger 300
- Current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Safety and SMS Certificates
Send a copy of your CV today to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity!
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Licensed B1 Aircraft Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly