Licensed B1 Aircraft Engineer
** Licensed B1 Engineer **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a B1 Engineer to join a reputable MRO client based in the South of the UK on a permanent basis.
Our client are offering a competitive starting package with excellent career progression prospects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out and certifying Base and Line maintenance in accordance with approved data on both group and customer aircraft.
- Respond to domestic and international AOG situations
- Ensure that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Control are followed at all time.
To be considered for the role you must:
- have an unrestricted EASA part 66 B1 License
- Type rated on two of the following: Learjet 45, Citation 560XLS, Challenger 300
- Current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Safety and SMS Certificates
Send a copy of your CV today to find out more information on this fantastic opportunity!
Oaklands Global are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.