Catering Operations Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Catering Operations Manager on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
The successful candidate will manage all administrative and operational functions in the Catering department and implementing Industry best practices.
• All Catering operations / Managing third party suppliers
• Responsible for Production, Inventory and Procurement
• Supply chain management
• IATA Catering contracts and SLAs
• Quality Management (TQM)
• Staff development: detect, train and mentor local talents
• Ability to plan and manage departmental annual budget
• Develop and supervise different projects, e.g. Selection and Implementation of Catering related IT software and processes
• Tertiary Education (Graduate) with a minimum of 5 years management experience in companies of over 50 employees
• Very good English language skills both written and verbal
• Strong leadership qualities and people skills
• Team player
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work in culturally different environment
• Very good negotiation skills
• Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Outlook
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.