Sales Executive - Dubai
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the Middle Eastern Premier Flight Management Service Providers to source a Sales Executive permanent basis for their facilities based in Dubai with a competitive salary and benefits.
The main purpose of this position is to build the companies market status and help the organization to remain competitive and grow by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve targeted sales;
• Increase the level of sales and close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to gain commitment to purchase the company’s services;
• Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing Key Clients to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
• Develop and maintain relationships which benefit both client and the organization;
• Advise CEO and President of client feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing;
• Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by CEO and President
• Develop sales presentations and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
• Ensure maintenance and demonstration of accurate knowledge of company’s products, services and overall benefits;
• Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
• Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products and activities, be able to highlight their disadvantages and recommend any necessary tactical action;
• Provide time-phased, qualified reports on weekly activities and overall achievements;
• Maintain accurate records of clients’ database;
• Handle correspondence related to all selling activities
Minimum Skills and Experience:
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Service, or Sales & Marketing field.
• Experience within the Aviation Industry would advantageous.
• Bilingual language skills would be beneficial (fluency in English is a must)
Critical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
• Effective communication skills with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority;
• Excellent negotiation and selling skills;
• Ability to analyse market data and identify new opportunities;
• Ability to build strong relationships with key accounts;
• Customer orientated approach;
• Ability to adapt to changing environment;
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
• Ability to work independently;
• Superior Interpersonal Skills;
• Planning and Organizational Skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suites i.e. MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Ambitious and persistent
• Proactive and action-oriented, with high initiative level and drive;
• Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative
• Persuasive and credible
• Strong facilitator
• Commercially focused.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.