Fuel Officer - Dubai
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the Middle Eastern Premier Flight Management Service Providers to source a Fuel Officer on a permanent basis for their operation based in Dubai with a competitive salary and benefits.
The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for all fuel arrangements for different types of aircrafts in accordance with company regulations and requirements ensuring overall customer satisfaction and quality service through improvements in project execution processes, systems, governance and service standards.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately recording and rapidly processing of all fuel requests/authorizations from the clients in accordance with statutory requirements and company policy;
• Leasing with contracted or appointed suppliers/agents for all fuel arrangements;
• Planning and scheduling fuel deliveries for customers worldwide (ad-hoc and scheduled flights)
• Providing all fuel related information (i.e. fuel availability, NOTAM or any restrictions, flight movement etc.) to the customers/operators that may affect the operations.
• Following up for each fuel delivery;
• Co-ordinating with the Accounts Department whether the client has done the pending payments.
• Collecting feedback from the clients, Captains, Cabin Crews for overall the services provided by the company.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
Qualification and Experience:
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Rich experience in fuel operations and ground handling.
• fluency in English is a must
• Customer orientated approach with an outstanding level of customer service skills and experience in meeting needs of VIPs.
• Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally
• Proficiency in coordination and liaison with various authorities.
• Thorough knowledge of aircraft types
• Ability to adapt to changing environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently.
• A calm approach to problem solving and last minute changes.
• Strong Analytical & Decision Making Skills
• Planning and Organizational Skills
• Superior Interpersonal Skills
• Proactive and action-oriented, with high initiative level and drive;
• Organized, and detail-oriented with structured thinking;
• Time conscious, resourceful and able to keep high quality standards in a busy work environment;
• Team player
• Strong facilitator
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.