Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a European Corporate Jet Management Company to source a Sales Consultant on a permanent basis for their operation based in London with a competitive salary and benefits.
The successful candidate will book qualified appointments with prospect customers and develop proposals whilst developing relationships with and managing charter trips for clients.
This is a telephone based sales/customer service role which will establish rapport with prospects, brokers, corporations, owners and High Net worth Individuals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research and conduct telephone discussions with prospective customers
• Support the Aircraft Management team throughout the sales process, providing back up assistance to prospects and liaising with existing customers when required
• Assess client requirements and respond to inbound charter enquiries
• Procure the best aircraft option to provide appropriate charter solutions
• Manage all aspects of charter trips with clients, from initial sale to post-flight
• Provide seamless customer service to develop rapport with customers and drive customer retention
• Develop a portfolio of repeat retail charter clients, meeting with them when relevant
• Provide timely reports a weekly and monthly basis
Qualification and Experience:
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines is preferred;
• Sales experience in selling high value product (1-2 years)
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to liaise at Board / Director level
• Proficiency in English is mandatory and ability to communicate in French and/or German would be advantageous.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and sales database management.
• Previous Aviation knowledge or experience would be advantageous.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.