B737CL TR B2 Licensed Engineer
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting a B2 B737CL TR Licensed Engineer on behalf of an established Airline based in Africa on a 12 month contract basis for their busy Line Operation.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate good team work, have a flexible attitude and attention to detail.
• Competitive Salary
• 8 on / 4 off rotation
• Flights provided
• Accommodation provided
• Local Transportation provided
• Medical Insurance provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Certification of the aircraft
• Maintenance and serviceability of aircraft
• Maintenance and serviceability of aircraft components
• Ensure best practice standards are adopted and all regulatory requirements met
• Ensuring superior safety standards are upheld.
• Provide supervision, training and development to un-licensed staff as required
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• EASA/FAA/ICAOII B2 License holder
• Hold a current TR on the B737CL
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Flexible attitude with attention to detail
• Fluent in English and excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work as part of a team in a busy environment
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.