Station Manager - Rome
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established VIP Ground Handling and Fixed Based Operation to source a Station Manager on a permanent basis for their operation based in Rome with a competitive salary and benefits.
A Station manager oversees the ground operations at each station. Station manager is a liaison with local airport agencies and authorities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages station.
- Handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Obtain over flight and landing permits in coordination with Operations centers.
- Supervise and attend to flights in person (crew meet and assist, ramp coordination with airport authority, handler, fuel supplier, caterer)
- Coordinate ground services
- Be able to arrange VIP transport, crew transport and any other service that might be needed by crew/pax
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Leads and directs the work of ground handling
- Provide the support required to improve customer experience
- Ensure quality and Safety
- Maintain good standing relations with clients and airport authorities
- Solve any conflict and irregularities; follows with appropriate action
- Addressing problems and service recovery
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing out stations or ground operations.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws, regulations and policies applicable to the structure, functions, programs and practices affecting ground operations, services and activities.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards
- Excellent customer management skills
- Management of problems with understanding and sensitivity
- Achievement of positive working relationships with employees and customers
- Professional appearance and poise
- Safety training and risk management
- Collaborative leadership
- Extremely details oriented
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity with a competitive salary and company benefits is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.