Technical Services Manager
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source a Technical Services Manager on a permanent basis for a leading, global provider of Private and Business aviation services based in South UK.
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the Technical Services department and for the client’s fleet of aircraft in accordance to EASA Part M and other NAA requirements as appropriate.
• Establishes, develops and produces the Approved Maintenance Programmes for the Managed aircraft including submission of programmes to the appropriate NAA.
• Responsible for the production of Aircraft and Engine Reliability reporting and Engine Trend Monitoring.
• Management and Control of maintenance tracking programmes (CAMP/CMP)
• Manage the Continuing Airworthiness Records Systems (Part MA 305) consistent with efficient returns of records when Aircraft leave the fleet
• Monitoring CAA/JAA/EASA publications for amendments that affect the maintenance of the aircraft, i.e. FODCOMS and TGL’s.
• Responsible for the administration of the necessary CAMEs and Technical Procedures Manual (content determined by Technical Director).
• Responsible for aircraft delivery and returns (supported by Airworthiness Review Manager)
• Supports Technical Director on Safety Management System (e.g. for closure of Technical SOR’s/MSOR’s).
• Responsible for the management of aircraft deliveries and returns.
• Directs, motivates and manages the Technical Services Engineers and Technical Record Administrators, ensuring continuation training and competency.
• In conjunction with Technical Director - select’s recruits and trains new staff for their area of responsibility
• Responsible for effective coordination between Technical Services, Fleet Management Team and other key departments within the client.
• Responsible for delivering projects as defined by the Technical Director keeping him/her fully appraised at all times in all activities.
• Control and Management of scheduled and unscheduled FDR and CVR readouts for the retention of the readouts and for the retention of the readout reports.
• Resolution of Quality System non conformity reports as relevant to the role.
• Develops and delivers the 3rd Parties Technical and CAMO Services (e.g. Records Reviews), according to capacity.
• Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) where required
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking company with a true global footprint, please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com or call 01483 397383
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.