Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by an established VIP Ground Handling and Fixed Based Operation to source a number of experienced Accountants for various positions based in locations throughout Spain and Italy.
This position requires an expert in recording, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting the financial status of the business. The successful candidate should be knowledgeable in the different methods of recording financial transactions, trustworthy in record keeping, and confident in making financial statements of the business. Is responsible to support audits and report the assets, liabilities, and income of a business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Maintain accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Banking money and cheque received and issuing receipts as requested or needed.
• Check, verify and process invoices
• Prepare payments for signature
• Sort, code and enter accounts payable data
• Analyse discrepancies and unpaid invoices
• Maintain vendor files
• Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records
• Assist in month end reporting procedures
• Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies
• Assist with employee expense reports
• Perform filing and general administrative tasks
• Responsible for Payroll
• Assisting Chief accountant in Financial audits and reviews as required
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in commerce or from an accredited college
• 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
• Knowledge accounting and finance principles and practices and proficiency in any accounting software
• Attention to detail and Accuracy
• Planning and Organizing
• Scheduling and monitoring
• Communication Skills
• Problem analysis and Problem-solving skills
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity with a competitive salary and company benefits is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.