Zenon is currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Controller to be based at East Midlands Airport working for a well-known airline maintenance facility.
Responsibilities for the position are as follows:
• The collation and assessment of defect information from flight crews and line stations
• Ensure that the appropriate manpower and logistical resources are allocated to tasks, in order to ensure that the defect rectification is within timescales required by the Operations Department
• Liaise with the base engineer and the subcontracted line maintenance organizations in order to ensure that appropriately authorized manpower, adequate spares and equipment are allocated to aircraft defects in such a manner as to maintain the flying program with minimum disruption
• Ensure that, in conjunction with the Operations Department, the required down times are allocated to each aircraft such that the necessary maintenance or rectification can be carried out in an expeditious manner
• Close liaison with the Operations Department in order to obtain a sound grasp of the daily flying program, such that the most appropriate course of actions during AOG situations can be implemented thereby minimizing aircraft downtime
• The compilation of aircraft defect information and statistics
• The compilation, planning and implementation of all scheduled maintenance, which occurs between checks
• The maintenance of Acceptable Deferred Defects at a pre-determined acceptable level
• The weekly issue of a 7-day maintenance plan to all line stations backed up with a daily ‘night stop work request.’ Assisting and advising Flight Deck personnel with technical issues when and wherever possible
• Observance of all current security regulations and precautions
• Taking appropriate required actions upon all-weather warnings issued by the Operations Department
The successful candidate will hold the following:
• Previous line and base maintenance experience with aircraft apprenticeship or equivalent training.
• You will also require to hold a B1 or B2 License
• Previous experience in similar area or role
• Supervisory experience would be desirable
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity with a competitive salary and company benefits is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.