Structures Production Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the European leading designing and manufacturing aero structures company to source a Structures Production Manager for an A350 on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the Central-North France Region.
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
- Benefits package
- Flexibility in working times
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Plan the work and distribute the workforce and tools according to the load plan, the uncertainties of the production and the forecast of orders
- Manage and animate the REAP teams
- Manage the activity budget
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of production processes
- Integrate the MFT team into production
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience of similar type role and/or project managing.
- The client is looking for a professional with proficiency in production techniques.
- Above average experience in utilizing computer equipment with emphasis in SAP and Pack Office tools.
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills in the English language with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing and able to work in high intensity environment where high performance standards are the norm.
- Able to work well with others, interface on a professional level with contemporaries, and exhibit a positive attitude towards the successful implement of corporate and divisional goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace degree or similar.
- The candidate must be fluent in French.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Antonio Navarro, please phone +44 (0) 1483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Structures Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly