Compliance Monitoring Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VIP Operator based in the Midlands to source a Compliance Monitoring Manager on a permanent basis.
Responsible for the Compliance Monitoring Management for the (fixed and rotary wing) operation, and additional support for the European Safety & Management System
• Competitive Salary
• 25 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays.
• Standard office hours, 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
• Responsible to the Regional Regulatory Authorities with regards to compliance monitoring and assures compliance with the adequacy of the operational activities, requirements, standards and operational procedures in line with EASA, and local regulations.
• Prepare and oversee the completion of the annual audit schedule for European AOC’s & Central Operations Support
• Assures close coordination/ liaison with European Safety & Compliance System.
• Ensure an effective feedback system, including closed loop principles and processes to improve all individual compliance functions on an operational level.
• Perform internal and external compliance audits for the regional operations
• Perform internal compliance audits & support incoming compliance audits for Central Operations Support
• Monitor all corrective actions taken and to be taken within the time limits imposed by the auditor.
• Keep up to date with latest regulation developments of applicable regulatory standards and communicate them to the relevant departments or customers (in coordination with ACM).
• Additional tasks according Operational Manual part A1.3 and CAME.
• Support the EU Safety Manager with:
- Staff training with regards to the Safety & Compliance system.
- Management of Change as per the safety and compliance system through the European Regions.
- Promote corporate culture on Safety & Compliance.
- Providing Compliance Feedback for the quarterly Safety Action groups.
- Providing content for the Safety Bulletins
• Support administration of Operational Manual revision process.
• Liaise directly with European AOC Nominated persons with regards to compliance issues.
• Liaise directly with the regional regulatory authorities in regards to compliance issues.
• Support the ACM in establishing the annual Safety Review Board.
• Participation in all AOC and Europe relevant meetings.
• Direct contact to contractors due to compliance issues.
• Quality Assurance Qualification with Audit experience, skills and training.
• Lead Auditor Qualification
• Part M Course with E20420-Part m (G&I )test
• Educated to Degree standard or equivalent
• Safety Management Systems Training
• Relevant experience of aviation industry safety and compliance systems at a management level
• Experience of dealing with management at a senior level
• In depth knowledge of International/National Aviation Law & ICAO Annexes, Inc EU-OPS/EASA OPS/ Part M/145
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Ability to build strong relationships with personnel at all levels within the company and external clients and service providers.
• Resourcefulness, adaptability and high level of personal motivation and commitment.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone 01483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Compliance Monitoring Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly