Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Purchaser on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
- Competitive Salary
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- The procurement of aircraft parts, services and consumables to ensure the facility is able to function efficiently
- Providing input for the development of policies and procedures for Materials Purchasing and ensuring these are understood and adhered to.
- Ensure that the interface between the hangar and Purchasing is maintained to an acceptable level.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring you understand duties and responsibilities
- Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost.
- Optimising the Company’s investment in materials and parts ensuring that costs and expenditure are controlled within budget and seeking approval for any variance.
- Ensuring that orders for parts and supplies are only placed with approved suppliers, and assessment of supplier performance.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Previous Purchasing Experience is essential
- Base Maintenance Environment is desirable
- Computer and IT literate
- Should have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prioritise workload
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please phone 01483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Purchaser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly