Aircraft Engine Mechanic
** Aircraft Engine Mechanic **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an Aircraft Engine Mechanic to join a reputable aviation client based in London.
** Salary up to £34,000 + £1,800 allowance **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operate in accordance with SHE Technical standards.
- Perform maintenance when required aircraft including, servicing, inspections, modifications and defect rectification.
- The control of any material or Company equipment provided for the task
To be considered for the role you must:
- Previous aircraft mechanic experience
- Must have worked extensively on wither the CF6 OR CFM56 Engine.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.