Head of Sales - Malta
Oaklands Global is assisting one of our expanding Aviation Clients with the recruitment of a Head of Sales to manage a dispersed sales team across the UK, Moscow, US and Paris from their Head Office in Malta.
The Head of Sales position will be working for a leading and extremely exciting VVIP Business Aviation client
This fantastic opportunity is offering a very competitive salary, bonus, and the opportunity to play a pivotal role in a unique and prestigious VVIP Business Aviation client
You will be responsible for the delivery of sales targets, strategic growth, developing and implementing sales strategies and expanding into emerging markets.
- Develop and implement the sales & market strategies as well as sales procedures & policies in line with industry best practices
- Manage the territory budget preparation process to ensure the sales and revenue opportunities are maximised
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads and spot marketing opportunities for new clients
- Initiate and cultivate successful client relationships, maximise partnership potential and drive to consistently exceed client expectations
- Monitor performance data and KPIs. Set up call plans, daily, weekly & monthly reporting mechanisms to ensure that appropriate selling skills are suitable employed
- Guide, train, coach and review performances and immediately address any shortcomings to derive an effective, high-performance sales team
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in luxury products
- Strong negotiating, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills as well as excellent customer service skills and strong communication skills
- Effective presentation skills and public speaking ability as well as proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Able to successfully coach and develop individuals in a competitive sales environment as well as team-oriented with a positive attitude to work well with others
- Organised, self-motivated and accurate who is flexible and willing to travel
This is an exciting position that won’t be around be around for long send you CV to James Townsend at Oaklands Global for further information.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only People authorised to live and work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.