EASA B2 AS365N2
4 days left
- Full Time
EASA B2 Licensed Engineer AS365N2
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit an EASA B2Licensed Engineer who holds the type rating and is current on the AS365N2 Variant.
You will be reporting to the Chief Engineer.
This is a permanent role based in Cornwall
This role is paying up to £49,000
Your responsibilities will include:
· Conducting avionics maintenance work
· The performance of unscheduled and scheduled maintenance activities
· Fault rectification
· Any other maintenance activities directed to you by the Chief Engineer
To be considered for the role of B2 Licensed Engineer you must:
- Hold an EASA B2 License
- Be type rated and current on the AS365N2 variant
- Previous experience with line and base maintenance on the AS365N2
- Full UK driver’s license
- Candidates who hold the AS365 N/N3 variant may also be considered
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team with minimal supervision
Monday – Friday Early/Late shifts
42.5 hours per week (Occasional weekend work may be required)
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for EASA B2 AS365N2
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly