Flight Instructor - FI Courses
Flight Instructor Vacancy - FI Course
We are now recruiting for an Advanced Flight Instructor to join our team at ACS Flight Training. Freelance and permanent opportunities available.
ACS Flight Training is one of UK’s leading modular flight training schools. We are based at Perth Airport in Scotland, where we have been training pilots for 10 years.
Reports to: Chief Flying Instructor (CFI)
Location: The role will be based at our Training School at Perth Airport - EGPT
Overview: CPL, MEIR and Flight Instructor Courses (FIC)
Main duties to include, but not limited to:
- Conduct Flight Instructor Courses in accordance with the approved syllabus
- Complete student reports promptly after every training sortie
- Ensure completion of pre and post flight briefings
- Uphold flight safety in all aspects of training
- Ensure ACS's standards are maintained throughout training
- Retain a valid Class 1 Medical
- Comply with rules and procedures as designated in the Operations Manual
- Attend administration, standardisation and periodic/annual training as per the CFI
- Conduct any other reasonable duties which may, from time to time, by given by the Head of Training (HoT) or CFI
- Minimum EASA CPL/IR
- Unrestricted FI Rating
- Class 1 Medical
Essential skills and experience:
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic
- Flexibility to adapt learning/teaching styles and to differentiate between trainees
- Experienced in delivering VFR and IFR training on SEP and MEP aircraft
- Knowledge of EASA regulations
- Flight instructional experience at FI course level.
If you match the above criteria and believe that you will be an asset to the team at ACS, we would love to hear from you. Please apply by uploading your CV and covering letter.
Closing Date: 31 October 2017