B1.3 or B2 EASA Licensed Engineer (EC135/EC145)
3 days left
- Full Time
** B1.3 OR B2 Licensed Engineer EC135/EC145 **
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit EASA B1.3 and B2 Engineers who hold type ratings on either the EC135 or EC145 for permanent opportunities based in the UK.
Initial preference will be given to candidates who are holding the EC145 Type on their license.
These roles are based in Hampshire with the possibility of moving to the North East of the UK
- You will be involved in the Delivery of effective maintenance activities IAW 145 and MOE requirements whilst maintaining high level standards within quality and safety.
To be considered for the role:
- Current B1.3 or B2 LAE with type rating either EC135/ EC145, Human Factors
- Experience of system integration and installation programs
- Experience of mission and role equipment
- Track record in working in high density engineering environment
- Experience working with Part 21J / 21G
- Ability to plan and prioritise work load and lead a small team
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for B1.3 or B2 EASA Licensed Engineer (EC135/EC145)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly