Safety and Security Coordinator
- Full Time
Oaklands Global is currently working with a leading Regional Airlie within the recruitment of a Safety and Security Coordinator
The main responsibility of the Safety and Security Coordinator will be to continuously develop the Safety Management System (SMS) and Security Management System(SeMS) including:
· Flight Data Monitoring (FDM)
· Safety; Health & Safety and Security
· Fatigue Risk Management (FRM)
The Safety and Sucority Coordinator will also be responsible for actively promoting and contributing to a positive safety culture Company wide and you will be required to manage and provide oversight for the Airline Security Programme (ASP) and deputise for the Directed Person as detailed by the Department for Transport (DfT) regulations and other matters of Safety & Security.
Additional responsibilities will also be to;
· Monitor and develop Safety data and trends for FDM and SMS of Company aircraft.
· Work with the Compliance department providing risk analysis in order to identify the scope of security audits required, complete security audits.
· To deputise for the Safety and Security Manager on all matters of Safety & Security as required
· Liaise with the National organisations that advise or regulate the aviation business. E.g. AAIB, CAA, DfT, UKFSC, UKAB, BATA, BA and NATS
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading Commercial Airline and so avoid disappointment contact us today.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the European Union be will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Safety and Security Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly