Aviation Program Manager - Contract
** AVIATION PROGRAM MANAGER REQUIRED (UK) **
Are you a highly motivated individual within the Aerospace / Aviation industry currently? Do you come from a strong engineering background? If so this position as an Aviation Program Manager with one of our reputable aerospace clients could be perfect for you!
** This role is based in London **
As the Aviation Program Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scope and manage the businesses technical programs
- Manage the delivery of ongoing programs and projects
- Lead technical teams
- In charge of programme and project interface with clients
- resource scheduling at program/project level
- Financial control and budget management
- Ensure protocols are followed and compliant
To be considered for the role of Aviation Program Manager you must have;
- Programme & Project Management experience (Aviation industry)
- Experience of communication systems (IFE / IFC / IFEC Essential)
- Technical background in telecommunications
- Experience of technical integration projects / programmes
- Experience and management of aircraft installation
- Experience of managing multiple technical work-streams
- Experience of implementing and controlling Change Management
- Managing technical tenders and management of OEMs
- Highly proficient in Microsoft specifically Project and Excel
- Ability to travel internationally
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to start within 1 week
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Aviation Program Manager - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly