Engineering Program Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
** Engineering Program Manager **
Oaklands Executive Search are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Program Manager to join a reputable aerospace client on a permanent basis.
This role will be reporting directly into the GM and VP and you will be required to support all of the project level activities ongoing to make sure that all of the program goals are achieved to strict deadlines. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the financial performance and schedule of multiple programs and will be heavily involved in the coordination and monitoring of the programs whilst also assisting other areas of the business such as operations and material control.
** This role is based in Canada **
** Salary & Package is dependent on experience **
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading multiple engineering project scopes, schedules, costs and risks across a number of operating sites
- Lead all engineering projects through to completion
- Make sure that all project KPI’s are measured, recorded and reported to improve project performance and efficiency
- Head up the existing program management processes currently in place and make the necessary improvements
- Develop new project plans
- Identify where additional training is required to compliment your skillset
- Understand and comply with safety rules and regulations. Conduct work in a safe and effective manner and encourage others to do so.
- Other duties as directed
To be considered for the role you must:
- 5 years of Program Management experience in a technical field
- Degree or Diploma in a related field
- Experience in setting program management systems in place
- Advanced computer systems knowledge
- PMI Certification or equivalent is considered an asset
- ERP experience
- Proven experience in achieving targets
- Strong technical engineering background
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in Canada
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Engineering Program Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly