5 days left
- Full Time
Oaklands Global is working with a leading flight management service provider within the recruitment of a Procurement Manager to join the company based in Dubai on a permanent basis.
The main responsibilities of the Procurement Manager will be to manage a large portfolio of customers with highly customized requirements;
- Ensure all client requests are dealt with promptly.
- Experience of SAP
- Prepare tracking sheet for all requests received and submit to Finance Manager on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain high level of communication with customer & suppliers regarding status of RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Establish Cost and List Price matrix to ensure the team provide consistent and timely quotations.
- Obtain and review handler documentation for accuracy of cost and services obtained.
- Ensure all quotations are recorded in SAP for statistics and analysis.
- Consult with the Finance Manager & Operation Director for selection of new handlers and their payment terms.
- Discuss with Finance Manager for all quotations prepared for non-contracted locations/clients
- Report the number and values of each quotation generated and processed on a weekly basis to the Finance Manager
- Allocate work between other team members as and when required
- Make final selection of all vendors to be approved in collaboration with Operations and Finance.
- Perform any other work-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to-time by management in line with quotation administration duties.
Apply now as this position won’t be around for long.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to James Townsend in confidence or call +44 (0)1892 536 472.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly