EC135/EC145 Licensed Engineer – B1.3
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a Maintenance Repair Organisation based in Surrey, UK to source B1.3 Licensed Engineers type rated on the EC135 or EC145 Helicopters.
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated Helicopter engineering team and offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Current B1.3 LAE with type rating either EC135/ EC145, Human Factors
• Delivery of effective maintenance activities part 145 and MOE requirements
• Diligent approach maintaining consistent levels of quality / safety
• Experience of minor repairs and installation programs
• Experience of mission and role equipment
• Track record in working in high density engineering environment
• Effective Liaison with 21J / 21G
• Ability to plan and priorities work load and lead a small team
• Demonstrate right to work in UK, with full driving License
• Able to satisfy security screening requirements
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.