B1/B2 Licensed Engineer - Beech Aircraft Types
Zenon are working with a Maintenance and Repair Organisation (MRO) based in the South of England in their search for B1/B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineers.
To be considered for a position you will be required to hold, as a minimum, an EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence.
• Competitive Salary
• Full time-time role of 40 hours per week.
• Private Healthcare, Smart Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Travel Insurance.
• Annual leave is 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
To be shortlisted for this role you must have previous experience as an Avionics Engineer and be:
• A fully unrestricted EASA B1/B2 Licence Holder (with current certifying experience)
• Have Full group ratings (Group 3) and ideally Group 2a
• Beech 90, 200 and 300 type ratings a distinct advantage
• Other desirable requirements for this role are:
• Full group 2b (or enough demonstrable experience to gain group 2b)
• Any Group 1 type ratings
• Any experience of writing EASA minor changes as part of a Part 21J design organisation or via direct EASA approval
• Experience on base maintenance repairs and modifications are also desirable. This position would suit a proactive team player with experience of liaising at all levels, as base maintenance input will be required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of a strong team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team and willing to travel to other areas of the UK depending work requirements.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work on recurring contracts with this facility please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44 (0)1483 332000
• Copy of CV
• Copy of Licence
• Colour copy of Passport
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for B1/B2 Licensed Engineer - Beech Aircraft Types
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly