Senior Mechanical Systems/Development Engineer
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading Aircraft technology manufacturer to source a Senior Mechanical Systems/Development Engineer on a short term contract position for their facility based in Munich.
With a direct report to the Head of Mechanic Systems you will be working closely with our engineering team to develop mechanical components and systems.
The engineers will be responsible for taking ideas and managing the complete development process through concept, design, calculation, testing and improvement of systems. This position works with tight timescales and requires an efficient, creative and proactive design approach.
Your Day to Day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Development of complex aerospace components and prototypes
• Project and resource planning
• Lead a project team when required
• Supervision of component design, calculation, manufacturing, testing, documentation and certification
• Develop test-procedures for components and suggest and implement improvements accordingly
• Present reports on designs and test programmes for peer and management review
• Regularly check and review components and systems of your co-workers
• Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks
• Degree in mechanical-, aerospace-, lightweight engineering (Ph.D./ M. Sc.) or similar desired
• Min of 3 years professional experience (industry or academia)
• In-depth experience in development of aerospace components
• Proven knowledge of certification processes and procedures
• Experience in working with manufacturing processes related to composites will be beneficial
• Strong motivation to help build structures and processes
• High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomous
• Target-oriented, driven workstyle with analytic problem solving skills required
• Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.