Revenue Analyst Manager
We have been commissioned by a leading flight management service provider to source a Revenue Analyst Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities in Malta.
Our client is looking for a skilled Revenue Analyst who can understand and apply best practices from the perspective of effective modelling and data handling, airline metrics, building business cases and improving processes and procedures. You will be required to present data-driven recommendations and results of revenue initiatives to internal stakeholders and senior leadership, as well as, tracking relevant details, identifying and explaining assumptions / impactful factors whilst always understanding the bigger picture.
• Competitive Salary
• Fantastic Location
• Evaluate Business impact for pricing and inventory decisions including standard revenue management and analyses and cross-commercial considerations
• Analyse demand, seasonality, customer booking valuation and other inputs into revenue management system and other commercial processes
• Develop simplified riles and automatable algorithms for implementation of commercial and programmatic suggestions
• Create ad-hoc and automated reporting to provide insight into revenue results and performance tracking for internal customers
• Continuously improve accuracy of data, reporting and forecasting quality and processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant Aviation experience of 3 – 5 years
• Degree in statistics, data science, actuarial science, operations research, computer science, applied maths or similar quantitative discipline
• Proven mastery of analytical tools and thinking including outcome focused data-driven projects
• Able to effectively synthesise and draw conclusions from complex data to present in an easily digestible manner
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Revenue Analyst Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly