We have been commissioned by a leading flight management service provider to source a Marketing Coordinator on a permanent basis for their facilities in Malta.
The successful candidate will support the Marketing Manager and will be pivotal in the companies’ current and future marketing campaigns, drafting press releases, updating clients’ and organising promotional events. This position will also involve traveling as part of the role.
• Competitive Salary
• Fantastic Location
• Organising market research and Assisting the manager in writing reports and analysing data.
• Writing press releases and arranging promotional events.
• Assessing the results of a marketing campaign and attending trade shows and exhibitions.
• Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns and writing online content.
• Managing campaign deadlines.
• Assist Marketing team with contract management & logistics.
• Undertake the preparation and dissemination of regular communications and publications, promotional materials, marketing collateral and related resources and provide the necessary administrative assistance to support the accurate and timely delivery of these activities.
• Update and upload content to the external website and perform regular web monitoring and statistical analysis to support the delivery of the online marketing strategy.
• Support the preparation and delivery of the marketing events, the outcome resulting in positive customer experiences.
• Develop social media and marketing strategies to grow business reach.
• Building long-term customer relationships.
• Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
• Helping to plan and deliver exhibition stands.
• Lead tracking and reporting following events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Good organisational skills.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience.
• Capacity to work in an organised and systematic manner to meet deadlines in a high-volume environment.
• Strong writing and editorial skills with a proven ability to draft, edit and disseminate newsletters, engaging web content, publications and other written communications.
• Demonstrated ability to manage content for an external website including the capacity to utilise simple design/image editing programs and/or web content management applications.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent administrative skills.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.