Oaklands Global is currently recruiting for an experienced Rostering Officer to join a well-established team in the South of England
The main responsibility of Rostering Officer will be to directly liaise with the Chief Pilot and Post Holder Ground Operations on all crew rostering matters. The ideal candidate must be fully conversant with the terms and conditions of the Company’s Air Operator’s Certificate.
Main Duties and responsibilities of a Rostering Officer:
· Preparation and distribution of crew rosters in accordance with company and Flight Time Limitations (FTL)
· Planning and executing the flight crew requirements for all flights in accordance with all relevant regulations and safety requirements.
· Ensuring the efficient and cost effective scheduling of crews
· Ensuring that all flight crew members are certified and meet currency requirements in order to carry out any duty assigned to them in coordination with the Training Department.
· Making sure the crew roster information is shared with all flight crews in timely manner
· Liaising with Travel Department regarding the arrangement of crew travel and hotel accommodation as necessary
· Managing flight crew leave allocation around the requirements of the operation
· Assisting Payroll with ad hoc crew pay changes/issues
· The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role.
· Basic knowledge of the Aviation industry as a whole
· Outstanding Communication skills
This is a great position with even better benefits, so don’t miss out and apply now!
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.