Oaklands Global have an exciting opportunity for a Planning Engineer.
Are you an experienced Planner? Have strong organisational skills? Able to operate efficiently to ensure deadlines are met? If so, please apply now!
- Creation, management and presentation of the long-term fleet maintenance plan.
- Recommendation of input dates, considering variables such as maintenance due dates and operational needs
- Day to day team lead of Planning Officer and Technical Records Administrator
- Review of service bulletins, airworthiness directives and modification in respect of planning requirements.
- Review of work scopes and tenders from suppliers.
- Planning IT system (currently TRAX system) lead and coordinator. Liaison with suppliers, trainers etc on system and staff needs and contract administration.
- Lead for software changes and patches before implementation into the live system
- Audit of technical records for content and completeness and liaison with contracted suppliers to correct audit findings.
- Preparation of required workpacks for A, C and D checks and distribution in a timely manner to ensure that scheduled maintenance tasks, Airworthiness Directives and out of phase requirements are in compliance with time limits.
- Monitor aircraft hours and cycles on a daily basis to ensure all relevant tasks, including Calendar driven tasks, are accomplished and any variations or concessions are raised as requested, controlled and managed in accordance with applicable approved procedures – in conjunction with Technical Records and MCC.
- Knowledge and awareness of EASA and CAA Airworthiness Regulations and Requirements
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external customers and agencies
- Previous Airline/MRO Planning Experience
- Current Training including Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS)
- Organised, proactive and with previous team lead experience preferred.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Planning Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly