Oaklands Global currently have an exciting position for an Operations Controller.
Do you have experience within Operations? Confident working within EASA regulations? Have exposure to a Crewing environment? If so, please apply now!
- Check day-to-day flying to ensure all flights correctly crewed, arrange cover as necessary
- Daily checking of all crew for Company EASA FTL compliance
- Give advice to OCC for any necessary schedule changes required due to FTL limitations
- Arrange hotel accommodation and transport as required due to changes
- Manage schedule changes requested during published roster period and arrange crew coverage in line with Company EASA FTL scheme
- Manage training plan on the published roster
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in crewing environment
- Competent knowledge of EASA Flight Time Limitation requirements
- Proven ability to work under pressure in busy working environment
- Crew Planning software
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Operations Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly