Oaklands Global currently have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Crew Controller.
Do you have experience within Crewing? Are you confident providing flight support? Have exposure to NOTAMS? If so, please apply now!
- Provide flight support, ensuring all operations run efficiently and safely
- Make sure the oncoming controller is fully informed and briefed
- Responsible for key operational procedures
- Close liaison with maintenance control
- To obtain necessary airport slots and adjust as required
- Check each flight to confirm arrangements are in place for: permits, airport slots, handling, catering, customs arrangements
- Prior to each flight check NOTAMS, weather, operational flight plan, sector payload, aircraft performance limitations
- Create crew brief for each flight to include, but not limited to: operational flight plan, NOTAMS, weather information, NAT tracks (as applicable)
- Ensure electronic customs/immigrations (APIS) submissions are made for flights to/from USA/Canada
- Co-ordinate with the crewing team to ensure day-to-day changes are captured, overseeing crew rescheduling, delayed reporting, changes to transport arrangements, hotel accommodation etc
- Provide flight details to all concerned (internal departments/outstations/customers) and provide updates for schedule changes
- Oversight of crewing to ensure all flights are operated in accordance with Company EASA FTL scheme.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Crew Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly