Engine Maintenance Planner
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Planning Engineer to join a reputable aviation client based in London.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Engine workscope planning and technical management
- Review, assessment and recommendation of airworthiness publications including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and component service bulletins
- Inspection and review of removed engine material
- Review of borescope reports, videos and pictures
- Communication with OEM or customer and engine shop
- Physical powerplant inspection during shop visit
- Technical records reviews during and following shop visit
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Harry Sansbury in confidence
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Engine Maintenance Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly