Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Oaklands Global are currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join a luxurious Aviation firm based in Malta.
The main responsibility for this role is to execute sales and marketing strategies, assisting with campaigns’ development and analysing the effectiveness of each campaign
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Oversee all lead generation activities and campaigns, managing phone calls, CRM database entry and forwarding to appropriate Sales staff
· Communicate with customers, responding to Sales and Marketing inquires
· Coordinate all Sales and Marketing support activities such as daily project requests, presentations, development of materials and meeting preparation
· Conduct daily marketing administration activities including distributing and maintaining all Sales collateral and promotional items
· Maintain database interiority verification and updating of account information
· Act as a liaison between teams
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal executives
· Prepare reports and provide reports as requested
· Assist in the preparation of promotional materials for events and conferences
· Assist with marketing plans, build Sales Force reports & dashboards and create and track in-field promotions
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous experience within creative/ad/media agency in a sales or admin support role
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate professional experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to set priorities under pressure.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Position requires moderate travel
- Must be fluent in MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great position with even better benefits, so don’t miss out and apply now!
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy.