B1 B747-400 Licensed Engineers
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of West Europe's Premier MRO & Maintenance Repair Organisation to source B1 Licensed Engineers type rated B747-400 on a permanent basis for their facilities based in West Europe Airports Region.
- 1 month holidays allowance per year
- Great work atmosphere on an ambitious project and team
- Very Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to develop your career and possibility of additional training courses
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- As a Licenced Engineer you will be using your experience within the Aircraft Engineering environment for all maintenance activities (Base maintenance), including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in response to our customers’ requirements
- Delegate resources as the situation demands to ensure the smooth running of the operations whilst meeting both the Part 145 maintenance requirements
- Putting safety and reliability first, you will ensure adherence to Health & Safety procedures whilst carrying out and certifying aircraft maintenance within the limits of your company approvals
- Using the company software to order spares to be able to perform work requirements, complete paperwork and register man-hour records within your approval
- Finally, and no less important, you will require to assist your team or colleagues to ensure that every single aircraft is repair it on time
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- EASA B1 Licence
- B747-400 current rating and recent experience
- Strong communication skills with good English language proficiency, written & spoken. Spanish or Portuguese would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good organisational skills & the ability to remain focused when under pressure whilst maintaining high standards
- Strong integrity and professionalism with a commitment to the highest standards of safety
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro in confidence along with the following documents
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.