Sales and Marketing Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established Operator, who is providing commercial and charter flights within the Region to source a Sales and Marketing Manager for their Head Quarters based in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day sales, marketing and public relations activities of this business.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Flights Provided
• Relocation Allowance
• You will be responsible for all sales, client relationship development, strategic sales planning and tactical execution to develop and increase the business’s market share for business charter aviation in the highlighted segments in the region.
• Working with the GM to further develop and finalize the strategy for all sales, marketing and PR activities of the business.
• Proposes and agrees sales and marketing budget with the GM.
• Ensures sales, marketing and PR costs and expenditure are within budget.
• Leverages knowledge of business and private aviation sector to position the business within a niche target market for the region to gain a competitive advantage.
• Develops and implement the strategic sales plan to maximise sales and achieve revenues as per budget agreed with the GM.
• Develops long and medium-term client relationships.
• Drafts sales agreements.
• Develops and builds strong alliances and implements long term agreements with 3rd party client representatives / organisations including brokers, global distribution systems, travel agents, tour operators, hotels etc.
• Provides clients with accurate and timely information regarding charter flights and prices.
• Informs clients about the costs as well as benefits of what this Business offers compared with alternative aviation travel. Prepares and implements high quality presentations which align with the Business’s brand.
• Ensures a high level of client and customer satisfaction.
• Maintains detailed client and customer information and issues sales reports detailing client interactions to the GM.
• Continually assesses business development opportunities and amends sales and marketing plans and strategy accordingly in coordination with the GM.
• Participates in trade shows, exhibitions, conferences and other events focused on business aviation to promote the business, find new clients and learn from trends in the industry.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, business aviation management, sales and marketing and / or 10 or more years of work experience in an equivalent role.
• At least 7 years’ experience in sales, marketing and public relations in the business aviation industry.
• Practical experience and expertise in the development and application of sales and marketing plans for business charter aviation.
• Languages: Good command of the English language, spoken and written. Arabic, spoken and written is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of business aviation sector and the competition in the region.
• Experience of working with Middle East, Arabian working cultures and clients is an advantage.
• Experience dealing with multinational corporations and C suite level executives.
• Experience in developing and executing strategic plans to grow an aviation company.
• Proven abilities to develop and nurture a network of charter aviation clients and client relationships similar to target market of business.
• Extensive network in the business aviation sector.
• Experience of working with local, regional and international business aviation professional associations and networks.
• Strong business analytics, financial and strategic sales skills. Strong accounting skills is an advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Strong inter personal skills.
• Experience communicating effectively with all levels of management.
• Skills on Microsoft office applications.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call +44 1483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.