ACS Engineering is a growing Part-145 Maintenance organization based at Perth Airport in Scotland. The company operates under EASA Part-145 Approval and EASA Part M Subpart G approval. ACS Engineering provides management support and maintenance of GA aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Grumman, Pitts, Vulcanair, American Champion and Tecnam fixed wing aircraft. We also provide maintenance support for FAA registered aircraft.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and Continuing Airworthiness Manager, the candidate will provide the company with professional, reliable and trusted technical-administrative support in order to ensure the CAMO Management of flight training and third party aircraft under contract to support the technical administration for the Part-145 Maintenance organization, and overview of the different store functions.
- Assisting the continuing airworthiness manager and maintenance manager.
- Responsible for the technical records of the aircraft, ensuring that they are maintained as required to satisfy the authorities, the owner and the client (for EASA as well as FAA registered aircraft);
- Production of maintenance programs and follow up of the Airworthiness reviews;
- The prepare of the work packs;
- Ensuring internal and external communication;
- Follow up of SB and AD;
- Follow up maintenance data;
- Assisting the Quality manager;
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M/145 regulations or willing to gain the necessary knowledge
- In possession of a valid EASA Part 66 License or a diploma / degree in Aeronautical Engineering;
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written);
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply regulatory requirements and workplace agreements;
- Team player, relationship building skills and the ability to demonstrate pro-active communication skills;
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office package
- Part time position. 3 - 5 days per week (Full time hours available)
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave
- Pension contribution
Apply for Airworthiness Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly